Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Using Auto-Recovery and Auto-Save
- Working with the new Library Conflict Resolution dialog
- IK Pinning
- Copying and pasting layers in the Timeline
- Exporting and converting to the bitmap format
- Understanding incremental compilation
- Using new ActionScript code snippets
- Loading assets with the new ProLoader class
- Using the new features in the AIR for iOS and Android SDKs
Skill Level Intermediate
Well, that was a look at Flash CS5.5's New Features. I hope you enjoyed seeing all that Flash CS5.5 has to offer. From the new workflow features, like sharing projects between Flash Pro and Flash Builder, Auto Recover and Auto Save, the performance boosting features like Exporting and Caching as Bitmaps, to the AIR for iOS and AIR for Android SDKs, Flash CS5.5 is a solid release. So I hope you had fun learning about those features, and I'll see you next time.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.