Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Flash Professional CS5.5 New Features.
Well, that was a look at Flash CS5.5's New Features.…I hope you enjoyed seeing all that Flash CS5.5 has to offer.…From the new workflow features, like sharing projects between Flash Pro and…Flash Builder, Auto Recover and Auto Save, the performance boosting features…like Exporting and Caching as Bitmaps, to the AIR for iOS and AIR for Android…SDKs, Flash CS5.5 is a solid release.…So I hope you had fun learning about those features, and I'll see you next time.…
- Using Auto-Recovery and Auto-Save
- Working with the new Library Conflict Resolution dialog
- IK Pinning
- Copying and pasting layers in the Timeline
- Exporting and converting to the bitmap format
- Understanding incremental compilation
- Using new ActionScript code snippets
- Loading assets with the new ProLoader class
- Using the new features in the AIR for iOS and Android SDKs
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. New Timeline and Animation Features
3. Flash Player Optimizations
Viewing TLF improvements1m 51s
4. ActionScript Improvements
5. AIR for Mobile Development Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.