Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Building Search Engine Friendly Sites.
Well, that's it for building search engine friendly sites with Flash CS4. …I hope you had a good time learning because I had a great time teaching.…In this title you learned the ins and outs of Flash search engine optimization,…and can now build sites, even all-Flash sites, that can be effectively indexed by…search engines.…So as you got out into the world and you make optimized Flash sites, I want you…to show me what you make. You can contact me through my website…chadandtoddcast.com and show me your work because I'm definitely interested to…see your success in optimizing Flash websites.…
See you next time!…
- Understanding search engines and SEO
- Adding deep links and bookmarking to Flash applications
- Optimizing HTML code in a web site
- Including searchable alternate content for browsers without the Flash Player
- Using SWFObject to help Flash SEO
- Setting up a testing server for Mac and Windows
- Monitoring SEO results
Skill Level Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
Flash: Best Practices for Banner Adswith Anastasia McCune3h 59m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SEO
2. Using HTML to Optimize a Site
3. Helping Flash SEO with SWFObject
4. Helping Flash with XML and PHP
5. Using SWFAddress with Flash
6. Working with Progressive Enhancement
7. Getting Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.