Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Object-Oriented Programming .
Sadly, you have reached the end of this title. I hope you had a great time…learning about object-oriented programming and design patterns in ActionScript 3.0. …Remember that you can learn more in the Online Training Library and…through ActionScript 3.0 books. I would absolutely love to see your work.…Please feel free to contact me on my website chadandtoddcast.com. So enjoy…using what you learned and I'll see you next time.…
- Loading external text, images, and XML files
- Creating essential properties for a View class
- Defining a Model class
- Building and implementing interfaces and designs
- Debugging projects
- Building applications with Controller-class buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
1. ActionScript 3.0 Essentials
2. Advanced ActionScript Techniques
3. Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
4. The Model View Controller Design Pattern
5. Building a Model Class
6. Building a View Class
7. Building a Controller Class
8. Improving and Debugging the Application
9. Moving Forward
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.