Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting started with Flash Media Playback, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
The quickest and easiest way to publish your videos online in Flash is by…using a pre-built player.…Flash Media Playback is a great one to start with because it's provided free by Adobe.…In the upcoming lessons in this chapter, I'll show you what Flash Media Player…looks like, how to configure it, and how to embed the player into a web site…using just a few lines of code.…And you don't have to open up Flash Professional to use Flash Media Playback.…In fact, you don't need to write any code whatsoever.…Adobe provides this online interface that helps you configure the player and…generate embed code, which you just then copy and paste into the HTML of your web page.…
Flash Media Playback has many features that you want in a video player, such as…play/pause and scrub bar controls, as well as built-in full-screen support.…Let's take a quick look. …(Male Speaker: I'm Ron Askwood and I'm standing on our family farm here in Southern California.)…(music playing.) (Ron: Our primary crop is olives, but--)…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.