Join Kelly McCathran for an in-depth discussion in this video Flash feature comparison, part of Learning Flash Animation.
When it comes to creating Flash content, there are three main authoring tools that …you may choose to purchase from Adobe. The first one of those is Flash …Professional, and to show you each product I've build a little animation in …Flash Professional. I am going to switch to my favorite classic …work space and will scrub through the timeline. …You'll notice this red play head, and I'm going to slide over, so Flash Professional …comes in. Flash Professional has been around since …1996, and it is the industry standard way to create Flash animations, games, …slideshows, presentations, all the things that you can do in Flash.…
- Understanding the Timeline
- Working with Timeline effects
- Adding keyframes
- Creating slideshows
- Incorporating other media into your movies
- Distributing your work effectively
- Organizing your assets
- Developing efficient workflows
Skill Level Beginner
1. Building Your Flash Vocabulary
2. Getting Comfortable with the Flash Interface
3. Creating Shapes
5. Symbols and the Library Panel
6. The Flash Timeline
7. The Motion Editor
8. Distributing and Publishing Flash Animations
9. Adding Other Media to Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.