Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Web and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating PNG sequences and sprite sheets from the Library and the Stage
- Using scripts to export PNG sequences or sprite sheets
- Using Direct Window Mode publishing for Stage3D
- Exploring the captive AIR run time for Android, OS X, and Windows
- Using the new Content Simulator
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Anastasia McCune and thanks for joining me for Flash Professional CS6 New Features. In this title, I'll take you through some of the exciting new features available in this version of Flash. I'll show you how to export sprite sheets and PNG files in various ways from within Flash. I'll show you some new features that better support Stage 3D and languages in Flash projects. We'll also take a look at a new framework that allows you to export your Flash content out as HTML5. Finally we'll also play with the new content simulator, which allows you to preview within Flash how your projects will work on mobile devices, as well as other new enhancements that support AIR development.
It's gonna be a wild ride so let's check out the new features in Flash Professional CS6.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.