Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting animations to HTML5 using CreateJS, part of Flash Professional CS6 New Features.
One capability that's been greatly awaited in Flash Professional has been the…ability to export animations from Flash out to HTML5.…This is now available with Flash Professional CS6 through an extension called…Toolkit for CreateJS.…Extensions allow you to add new features and capabilities to Flash.…They're packages of code that you download as a ZXP or MXP file and install…using the Adobe Extension Manager, which is a free program installed when you install Flash.…The Toolkit for CreateJS extension will allow you to continue to use the…animation and drawing tools of Flash Pro and then export your animated assets…out to HTML5 in one click.…
- Creating PNG sequences and sprite sheets from the Library and the Stage
- Using scripts to export PNG sequences or sprite sheets
- Using Direct Window Mode publishing for Stage3D
- Exploring the captive AIR run time for Android, OS X, and Windows
- Using the new Content Simulator