Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling full-screen playback in your player, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
So far in this chapter we've created a full-featured video player using the…FLVPlayback component, and we've compiled and published our SWF and HTML embed code.…When we test it in a browser, the video plays fine,…but when you try to switch to full- screen playback, well, nothing happens.…The button is there. Why doesn't it work?…In this lesson, we'll make the single not-so-well-documented change that will…enable full-screen playback with FLVPlayback component.…So here is our player in the browser, and when we play it, you can see that I try…to toggle to full-screen and it doesn't work.…
(Male Speaker: And I'm standing here on our family farm in Southern California.)…So when you publish your SWF and HTML from a Flash source file, Flash creates an…HTML page based on a generic template.…This template is just an HTML page with some simple embed code.…With the FLVPlayback component, specific code must be included in your HTML to…support toggling back and forth between standard view and full screen.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.