Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding and testing the video player in your web site, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
Now that we've compiled the SWF and created HTML embed code for our custom video…application, we're now ready to place it on our sample web page.…So here we'll be copying the embed code from the HTML page we generated in Flash…Professional, and we'll be pasting that code into our own web page.…So we'll start out in Dreamweaver by opening up index.htm and…FLVPlayback.html in Dreamweaver.…So FLVPlayback.html is the file that Flash generated for us with our embed code.…
And scrolling down to our Flashcontent div, we can grab everything inside of it--…all of this object embed code here--and we'll copy that.…And then switch over to index.htm, which is our web page.…And if we go to Split view, we can easily find our way to where we want our…video to be placed.…And that's replacing this placeholder image.…And when we do that, the code is highlighted here.…So we'll switch over to Code view and paste our embed code in.…
So now we can save this file and preview it in Firefox. Scrolling down,…We can see that we now have our custom video player application embedded…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.