Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding and testing Strobe Media Playback in your web site, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
Okay, so we successfully configured Strobe Media Playback with custom settings…directly in the embed code of the sample HTML file provided by Adobe.…Next, we want to pull out the code we need from this sample page and paste it…into our own web page for publishing on the web.…This sample page has some extra elements that we don't need, such as this header…information and these links at the bottom.…Let's go back to Dreamweaver and grab just the code needed to embed the Strobe…Media Playback video player.…So back here in Dreamweaver, we'll want to open up two files:…StrobeMediaPlayback_DONE.html and our sample web page index.htm.…
Now, the Strobe Media Playback_DONE file included with this exercise is the file…we customized in the previous lesson.…If you're doing exercises along with me, we saved this file as…StrobeMediaPlayback_DONE.html.…I've renamed it here, so that I could easily tell this was our…customized version.…In the StrobeMediaPlayback_DONE.html, there are two blocks of code that we need to copy.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.