Join Lisa Larson-Kelley for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding Flash Media Playback in your web site, part of Publishing Video with the Flash Platform.
In this lesson, we'll continue the Flash Media Playback project.…We'll take the embed code created in the Flash Media Playback Setup page and add…it to an HTML document, showing you just how easy it can be to publish video…on the web with Flash Media Playback.…So here we are on the setup page, and our embed code that we customized in the…previous lesson is down here.…Let's select and copy this code to our clipboard.…So we'll triple-click to select all of the embed code, go up to the Edit menu, choose Copy.…Now that code is on our clipboard, and we can switch over to Dreamweaver and…open up our HTML page.…
It's here in our exercise files for this lesson, open index.htm, and now we are…here in the Code view.…If we switch to Design view and scroll down to where we want to put the video,…we have a placeholder image here, and if I select it, then switch over to code,…the code that we want to replace is highlighted already for us.…So I'll go up to Edit, choose Paste, and our embed code is pasted in place.…
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Appropriate for all
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland10h 37m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Ashley Kennedy11h 16m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Video Delivery in Flash
2. Gathering Your Tools and Resources
3. Preparing Your Video
4. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Flash Media Playback
5. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with Strobe Media Playback
6. Publishing Video on Your Web Site with the FLVPlayback Component
7. Working with Cue Points in Flash Professional CS5
Where to learn more1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.