Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading SWFAddress, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Building Search Engine Friendly Sites.
Let's look at downloading SWFAddress. To download SWFAddress, …go to asual.com/swfaddress. Once you are there, click the link to download SWFAddress 2.2. …That is the current version and then once it is downloaded, open the ZIP file …and we'll take a look at what you are going to need in that file. So, …I'm going to double-click the file to open it up in Finder and then you will see…SWFAddress 2.2, and here we have some samples and in there you will see cs3.…
So in there copy all the contents of this folder into your working area and …you'll be ready to start writing SWFAddress code.…
- Understanding search engines and SEO
- Adding deep links and bookmarking to Flash applications
- Optimizing HTML code in a web site
- Including searchable alternate content for browsers without the Flash Player
- Using SWFObject to help Flash SEO
- Setting up a testing server for Mac and Windows
- Monitoring SEO results
Skill Level Intermediate
Analyzing Your Website to Improve SEOwith Peter Kent1h 47m Intermediate
Flash: Best Practices for Banner Adswith Anastasia McCune3h 59m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SEO
2. Using HTML to Optimize a Site
3. Helping Flash SEO with SWFObject
4. Helping Flash with XML and PHP
5. Using SWFAddress with Flash
6. Working with Progressive Enhancement
7. Getting Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.