Join Kelly McCathran for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing the proper document size, part of Learning Flash Animation.
The other choices you have is Adobe AIR. AIR stands for, Adobe Integrated Runtime …and it is a desktop application. Little mini apps that can run on both …
- Understanding the Timeline
- Working with Timeline effects
- Adding keyframes
- Creating slideshows
- Incorporating other media into your movies
- Distributing your work effectively
- Organizing your assets
- Developing efficient workflows
Skill Level Beginner
Flash Professional CS5: Character Animationwith Dermot O' Connor9h 19m Intermediate
1. Building Your Flash Vocabulary
2. Getting Comfortable with the Flash Interface
3. Creating Shapes
5. Symbols and the Library Panel
6. The Flash Timeline
7. The Motion Editor
8. Distributing and Publishing Flash Animations
9. Adding Other Media to Your Movies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.