Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Canvas web integration, part of Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGL.
- Now that we have completed writing a simple web game…targeting HTML5 Canvas,…it's time to integrate this game into an existing web page.…So, what we have here is our little template…that we've been using throughout this course…and we also have a WebGame.html right here…and also WebGame.js.…So, this JS file is all of the different code that we have…to run this particular game.…You'll notice as we go down here,…that here is all the code we just wrote…inside of our timeline functions.…
But we don't need to deal with this that much…except to include it in our HTML page.…What we do have to look at is WebGame.html…because this gives us a template…on what we have to include…in order for this to play correctly.…So, we can see here,…we have a number of script tags…which actually are going out to the CreateJS CDN.…So, here it's pulling…all of these different libraries in dynamically.…So we don't actually have to generate these…if we don't want to.…So what we'll do is copy all that.…
We'll also copy, this include,…which is the WebGame.js,…
This course focuses on using Flash Professional CC to create a shared pool of content for a set of related projects: an HTML5 video, an interactive ad, and a simple web-based game. Author Joseph Labrecque shows how to use Flash's familiar toolset to build and manage assets that fit into a modern web publishing workflow.
- Using code snippets and actions
- Assembling and animating a scene for video
- Rendering the video
- Programming a game in HTML5 Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
2. Animating HTML5 Video
4. Programming a Game in HTML5 Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.