Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating the scene, part of Adobe Animate CC: HTML5 Canvas and WebGL.
- Flash Professional excels in animating content…no matter what the target platform.…We are targeting HTML5 video for this project…and since we are using…an ActionScript 3 project type to do so,…all of the animation and creative tooling…within Flash Professional is at our disposal.…The first thing we want to do is set the default properties…of certain elements on the stage.…So for instance, the sky here does not cover…the entire stage, the stage being 854 x 480.…Let's fix that.…
So clicking on the stage itself,…we can change that to 854 x 480, and then we can either…drag this into place or we can use something…like the alignment panel, and align the stage…to properly align that to the stage.…Let's lock that layer down since it is one of the layers…that actually won't be animated.…Next we'll go to our mountains.…And for the mountains, we're going to start these off…a bit darker.…So let us go into Color Effect and tone down the brightness…to somewhere around there.…
Let's also use the align panel once again…to center these mountains, and we'll change the Y position…
This course focuses on using Flash Professional CC to create a shared pool of content for a set of related projects: an HTML5 video, an interactive ad, and a simple web-based game. Author Joseph Labrecque shows how to use Flash's familiar toolset to build and manage assets that fit into a modern web publishing workflow.
- Using code snippets and actions
- Assembling and animating a scene for video
- Rendering the video
- Programming a game in HTML5 Canvas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in HTML5 Canvas and WebGL
2. Animating HTML5 Video
4. Programming a Game in HTML5 Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.