The exercise files for this course are available to all members and consist of a main folder called Artwork. Within this folder are two additional folders: bitmaps and vector. In the bitmap folder, there are images in the JPG and PNG format. In the vector folder, there is a logo in the SVG format. We’ll be creating our project in the exercise folder and referencing the artwork within Animate.
- [Voiceover] The exercise files of this course are available to all members, and consist of a main folder called "Artwork." Now within this folder are two additional folders, one named "bitmaps" and the other named "vector". Now the vector folder contains a logo file in the svg format. And the bitmap folder contains a photo of a granite countertop in the jpg format. And four transparent product photos of different types of bowls, and these are saved in the png format. Now these bowls have been sized to match each other, so that we can create that masking effect that we saw in the intro video.
Now we'll be creating our project in the main exercise folder, and referencing the graphics within the artwork folder from within Animate. So once you have your files downloaded, let's continue on and start creating our advertisement.
- Creating a new HTML Canvas project
- Adding artwork, text, and shapes
- Creating and animating elements, including masks and symbols
- Using scripts for playback and interactivity
- Adding web fonts
- Finalizing the animation
- Publishing an Animate CC project