Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video About the artwork, part of Flash CS4 Professional: Object-Oriented Programming .
Artwork for this title was provided by Chris Orwig. Chris is not only an amazing photographer but he is also another lynda.com author. I would like to take a minute to thank Chris for providing amazing artwork for this title to make it better. You can show your appreciation by watching his titles on ynda.com. I have seen his training in Photoshop and in LightRoom and I have never seen anyone more passionate in all my life. So I highly recommend checking out his work. So thank you, Chris Orwig. And to everyone else, enjoy the artwork in this title.
- Loading external text, images, and XML files
- Creating essential properties for a View class
- Defining a Model class
- Building and implementing interfaces and designs
- Debugging projects
- Building applications with Controller-class buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
1. ActionScript 3.0 Essentials
2. Advanced ActionScript Techniques
3. Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
4. The Model View Controller Design Pattern
5. Building a Model Class
6. Building a View Class
7. Building a Controller Class
8. Improving and Debugging the Application
9. Moving Forward
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.