Flash Professional CS5.5 New Features
In this course, author Todd Perkins demonstrates key changes in the CS5.5 release of Adobe's interactive design and animation software. This course covers workflow improvements, enhanced ActionScript features (including new code snippets for AIR and several mobile frameworks), file optimization techniques, and extended support for Android and iOS app development in AIR.
- Using Auto-Recovery and Auto-Save
- Working with the new Library Conflict Resolution dialog
- IK Pinning
- Copying and pasting layers in the Timeline
- Exporting and converting to the bitmap format
- Understanding incremental compilation
- Using new ActionScript code snippets
- Loading assets with the new ProLoader class
- Using the new features in the AIR for iOS and Android SDKs
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Todd Perkins. Welcome to Flash CS5.5 Professional New Features. This release offers several improvements to the Flash workflow. You'll see how you can integrate between Flash Pro and Flash Builder more efficiently, share assets between multiple FLA files, and automatically have them update when you save the asset in the master file. Then, we'll look at new features for animation including, IK pinning and using the new integrated animation controller.
Then, we'll take a look at new ActionScript features including, new code snippets for AIR and mobile devices and a new class for loading files called the ProLoader class. Finally, we'll look at improvements to the AIR for iOS and AIR for Android SDK in CS5.5. Using the features that you see in this title, you can improve your workflows and increase the performance of your applications.
Bruce Heavin, The Thinkable Presentation12,980 Views
Color Correction: Creating a Polished Look in Avid Media Composer108,089 Views
Learn Bluebeam: The Basics11,772 Views
Mac OS X Server 10.4 Tiger Essential Training144,908 Views
OS X Server Essential Training: Yosemite Edition54,929 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views