Flash Player 10 New Features
In Flash Player 10 New Features, Adobe evangelist Lee Brimelow highlights a number of the useful advancements and new capabilities in Flash Player 10. He walks through how to set up a system for development and testing, and he shows how to use the new Pixel Bender tools to create beautiful filters and export them to Flash. Lee covers the new sound and drawing APIs, which can be used to add real-time audio effects and UV texture mapping to any project. He explores new features that can take any Flash developer’s skills to the next level. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Creating 3D animations in Flash CS4
- Building an interactive 3D picture cube with correct mapping
- Working with vertical and right-to-left international text
- Generating dynamic sounds directly from Flash
- Using the Speex audio codec for vocal audio compression
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Lee Brimelow, and I work as a Platform Evangelist at Adobe. In Flash Player 10 New Features, I'm gonna show you how to take advantage of all the new features in Flash Player 10. Like native 3D support, a new text engine, dynamic sound generation, local file access, and much more. By the end of this title, you'll have the knowledge and skills needed to create cutting edge flash content, using the newest features the player has to offer. Now most educational materials for Flash, are focused on a particular release of the flash authoring tool, such as Flash CS4.
But it's equally important for you to know, how to use the newest features of the Flash Player. Many of these features, which are not even exposed yet, in the authoring environment. So with that, let's jump in and get started.
Travel Photography: Desert Road Trip151,624 Views
Customize Photoshop: A Practical Approach16,609 Views
Photoshop CS5 for Photographers2,043,623 Views
Creative Inspirations: Hot Studio, Experience Design208,234 Views
HTML5: Messaging and Communications in Depth37,064 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views