- View Offline
- Why use Flash Media Server?
- Choosing a delivery protocol
- Understanding codecs
- Installing and testing Flash Media Server
- Streaming on-demand and live video with RTMP and HDS
- Writing and testing custom server-side applications
- Publishing multi-bitrate streams
- Streaming live video to devices with HLS
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Lisa Larson-Kelly, a developer, instructor and consultant, specializing in web video delivery. I'm the founder of learnfromlisa.com and an Adobe Community Professional. Welcome to Flash Media Server 4.5. In this course, I'll get you started with streaming to Adobe Flash, I'll walk you through installing the server, and I'll introduce you to some common terminology, as well. Finally, I'll show you how to stream video to Apple iOS devices and stream that same video to Android powered devices.
And we'll do all of this through both conceptual explanations and practical exercises, giving you everything you need to get started using the exciting features of Flash Media Server 4.5. We've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's go.