Up and Running with Flash Media Server 4.5
Join author Lisa Larson-Kelley as she shows how to deliver media across multiple platforms and devices with video streaming protocols such as Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP), HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS), and HTTP Live Streaming (HLS). The course defines basic streaming terminology and shows how to capture and stream video, add DVR functionality, and write server-side code. The course also includes a simple project that demonstrates how to create a "one-to-many" video broadcast application.
- Why use Flash Media Server?
- Choosing a delivery protocol
- Understanding codecs
- Installing and testing Flash Media Server
- Streaming on-demand and live video with RTMP and HDS
- Writing and testing custom server-side applications
- Publishing multi-bitrate streams
- Streaming live video to devices with HLS
- Hi, I'm Lisa Larson-Kelly, a developer, instructor and consultant, specializing in web video delivery. I'm the founder of learnfromlisa.com and an Adobe Community Professional. Welcome to Flash Media Server 4.5. In this course, I'll get you started with streaming to Adobe Flash, I'll walk you through installing the server, and I'll introduce you to some common terminology, as well. Finally, I'll show you how to stream video to Apple iOS devices and stream that same video to Android powered devices.
And we'll do all of this through both conceptual explanations and practical exercises, giving you everything you need to get started using the exciting features of Flash Media Server 4.5. We've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's go.
Moodle 1.9 Essential Training for Students33,500 Views
3ds Max 2014 New Features24,879 Views
Content Marketing: Staying Relevant40,832 Views
Real-World Design: Live Presentations from Creative Leaders15,558 Views
WordPress and Genesis DIY: Community Website37,741 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views