Flash Professional CS5 New Features
In Flash CS5 New Features, author Todd Perkins demonstrates key changes in the CS5 release of Adobe's interactive design and animation software. This course covers enhanced ActionScript features, including code snippets and error handling improvements, new publishing options for Adobe AIR, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash Builder integration, and the new Text Layout Framework for detailed text editing. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Comparing Flash CS4 and Flash CS5
- Inserting modifiable cue points for video in Flash
- Editing text in the Text Layout Framework
- Embedding fonts
- Creating and editing ActionScript code snippets
- Performing roundtrip editing between Photoshop and Flash
- Exporting FXG files for use in Flash Catalyst
- Integrating with Flash Builder
- Hi, my name is Todd Perkins. Welcome to Flash CS5 New Features. If you're already familiar with Flash, you'll be really excited to see what's new in CS5 release. In this title you'll see all the key new features Flash has to offer. I'll show you the new XML based file format for Flash, XFL, and how to edit the XML data of these files outside of Flash. Also, I'll show you tips for using a text layout framework so you'll have maximum control over the presentation of text in your applications.
We'll cover the new video features, including live preview, and adding ActionScript cue points without using ActionScript. We'll work with the new codes snippets panel and see how to add ActionScript three interactivity to your apps without having to write a single line of code. So let's get started with Flash CS5 Professional New Features.
Flash CS4 Professional: Building UI Elements174,687 Views
Flash CS3 Professional Beyond the Basics385,376 Views
Flash CS4 Professional New Features189,838 Views
Up and Running with eDrawings20,885 Views
Studio MX 2004 Web Workflow104,085 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views