Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training
In Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training, author Todd Perkins explains the fundamentals of Flash Professional CS5, the industry standard for creating animations and interactive applications for the web, desktop, and mobile devices. This course starts with the basics, such as using the drawing tools to create simple animations, and progresses to automating animation with tweens and adding interactivity with ActionScript. This course also covers how to add sound and video to projects, enhance realism with effects like easing, and publish a project to a variety of platforms. Exercise files are included.
- Becoming familiar with the Flash workspace
- Drawing basic shapes
- Masking content
- Organizing a file into layers
- Importing content into the Library
- Understanding symbols and instances
- Inserting frames and keyframes in the Timeline
- Animating with motion and shape tweens
- Creating IK (Inverse Kinematics) animations
- Using ActionScript code snippets to control video playback
- Publishing HTML, SWF, and AIR files from Flash
- Hi. My name is Todd Perkins. Welcome to Flash CS5 Professional Essential Training. Flash is an industry standard tool for creating animations and interactive applications for the web, desktop and a vast array of mobile devices. In this title we'll start with the fundamentals of Flash. I'll introduce the basic drawing tools and we'll use these tools to create simple animations. From there, we'll create powerful automated animations called tweens. Once you're familiar with how tweens work, we'll add more realism and life to your animations by adding effects like easing.
After you master the basics of Flash animation, I'll show you how to add media to your applications using sound and video. Then, we'll add interactivity to your apps using Flash's programming language ActionScript 3.0. Don't worry though, with the new Code Snippets panel, you won't have to write your own code. Flash will do that for you. Finally, we'll explore publishing your flash content. I'll cover best practices for deploying applications to the web including how to use SWFObject to optimize your app for search engines.
As an Adobe certified Flash instructor, I'm excited to share my knowledge of Flash with you. So let's get started with Flash CS5 Professional Essential Training.
ActionScript 3.0 in Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training1,083,288 Views
Introduction to Flash Animation129,119 Views
Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads258,286 Views
Flash Professional CS6 Essential Training1,380,241 Views
Up and Running with Flash Professional184,236 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views