Publishing Video with the Flash Platform
In Publishing Video with the Flash Platform, Lisa Larson-Kelley demonstrates how to build a Flash video player and publish video online, without the use of custom ActionScript code. The course guides web site developers through the video publishing process in distinct projects of increasing complexity. Each project results in a fully-functional video player, embedded into an HTML page and ready to publish online. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Converting a video for Flash playback
- Using the Adobe Media Encoder
- Adding custom metadata to a video
- Building a custom player with the FLVPlayback component
- Embedding video in a web page
- Adding navigation cue points
- Publishing with Flash Media and Strobe Media Playback
- Uploading files to a web server
- Hi, I'm Lisa Larson-Kelly, a developer and consultant specializing in flash video and flash media server. I'm also an Adobe Community Professional. Welcome to Publishing Video with the Flash Platform. In this course, I'll introduce you to various approaches to publishing video in flash, without having to be an action script programmer. I'll show you how to build three different players ranging from a simple player configuration using a wizard, to building a custom video player application in Flash Professional. We'll even add cue points for captioning and for video navigation.
I'll guide you through the entire process, from converting video for flash delivery, to uploading your video player files to a web server. I'm excited to introduce you to publishing video in flash and to show you just how easy it can be. We've got a lot to cover, so let's dive in.
Migrating from Office 2010 to Google Apps17,214 Views
Classroom Management Fundamentals67,742 Views
Mathematica 10 Essential Training25,720 Views
Photography with a Tilt-Shift Lens14,137 Views
AutoCAD Electrical Essential Training0 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views