Join David Gassner for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Flash Builder 4.5 and Flex 4.5 New Features.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you're a Premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library you have…access to the exercise files used throughout this title.…In the Exercise Files folder I've collected some assets for you to use during…our tour of the new features in Flash Builder 4.5 and the Flex 4.5 SDK.…In each of these folders you'll find a series of Flash Builder projects with a .fxp extension.…You can import these projects into Flash Builder.…And in the Solutions folder you'll find versions of the projects that have been completed.…
That is where I've already worked through all of the steps I show on video.…These projects are expanded so you can also import them into Flash Builder.…You need to know that these projects have the same names as the FXP versions and…you can only import one project of each name of the time.…If you want to import both, first import the FXP version, then rename that…project in Flash Builder with maybe a suffix of original, and then go to the…Solutions folder and import that version.…
Recommended prerequisite: Flash Builder 4 and Flex 4 Essential Training.
- Coding with Quick Assist
- Using code completion on metadata tags and states
- Using new Design mode configuration and view capabilities
- Using the Spark versions of the DataGrid, Form, and Image components
- Creating a Flex project for Android applications
- Handling navigation in a view-based mobile application
- Using the Flash Catalyst CS5.5/Flash Builder 4.5 workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
ActionScript 3.0 in Flex Builder 2.0 Essential Trainingwith Joey Lott12h 46m Intermediate
Flex 4.5 and PHP: Creating Data-Driven Applicationswith Drew Falkman3h 36m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Flash Builder 4.5
2. Using New Flash Builder Features
3. Using New Spark Components
4. Creating Mobile Flex Applications
Using the ActionBar3m 33s
5. Integrating with Flash Catalyst
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.