Join David Gassner for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Flash Builder 4 and Flex 4 New Features.
Hi! David here again.…Thanks for sitting with me through this video series, Flash Builder 4 and Flex 4 New Features.…In this series, you learned about all of the new features in the Flex 4 SDK, and…the newly renamed Flash Builder 4.…You learned how to create a Flex 4 project and how to use the new Spark…component architecture with custom skins and MXML graphics.…You learned a bit about integrating Flex applications with PHP and MySQL.…Using Flash Builder 4's new data centric development tools, you now have the…tools to create and deploy great looking, cross-operating system, interactive…applications running on Flash Player 10 and Adobe AIR.…
Thanks again for watching and listening.…
- Understanding MXML namespaces
- Moving classes and components between packages
- Managing templates for new MXML and ActionScript files
- Exploring MXML language changes
- Working with the Spark component framework
- Adding visual controls with CSS, MXML graphics, and custom Spark skins
- Displaying images and dynamic data
Skill Level Beginner
ActionScript 3.0 in Flex Builder 2.0 Essential Trainingwith Joey Lott12h 46m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using the New Flash Builder Features
3. Using the New MXML Language Features
4. Using Spark Components
5. Managing View States and Navigation
6. Controlling Visual Presentation
7. Working with Dynamic Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.