Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
Join Ray Villalobos in this course, Fireworks CS6 Essential Training, as he shows how to create custom web graphics and web site mockups with Adobe Fireworks CS6. The initial chapters explain the basics: how to get around in the interface and create and organize documents. The course proceeds to cover all the essential drawing features in Fireworks, from drawing simple lines and shapes to applying fills, strokes, and opacity values to objects. The course also covers how to move, scale, and otherwise transform text and images as well as create symbols, use sprites, and integrate CSS and jQuery Mobile.
- Working with the menus, panels, and object properties
- Saving and exporting files
- Optimizing graphics
- Applying opacity, blending modes, and live filters to drawing objects
- Drawing vector shapes
- Masking objects
- Animating with states
- Using the 9-slice scaling tool
- Creating symbols and symbols for sprites
- Using batch commands
- Creating jQuery Mobile templates
- Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos, and welcome to Fireworks CS6: Essential Training. Fireworks is one of the my favorite programs, and I'm really passionate about the way it works. I love how you can come in from Photoshop or Illustrator, and understand the program immediately, because a lot of the tools that you use in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are exactly the same in Fireworks. I'll start by showing you how to set up the Fireworks interface, and organize your workspace with grids and templates. You can organize websites in Fireworks in a number of different ways, with layers, multi-size pages, and different types of symbols so you can reuse elements and building interactivity in your mock-ups.
You can even preview your pages and export a wireframe in PDF, or as a clickable website, so your clients can quickly improve, or markup your prototypes, and you can get the coding quicker. The CSS properties panels makes it easier than ever to create cross-platform compatible code for CSS features like gradients, drop shadows, and rounded-edges. Finally, I'll talk about JQuery mobile integration, which makes Fireworks the best place to create themes for JQuery mobile projects. Fireworks is the type of program that has a passionate group of followers.
Once you try it, you'll probably wonder why everyone's not using it, and what took you so long. So, with further ado, it's my pleasure to present to you, Fireworks CS6: Essential Training.
Fireworks CS6 Workshop84,922 Views
Illustrator for Web Design791,734 Views
Layouts with CSS in Dreamweaver297,372 Views
Dreamweaver CS6 New Features93,981 Views
Fireworks CS5 Essential Training720,581 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views