Fireworks CS5: Rapid Prototyping
In Fireworks CS5: Rapid Prototyping, author Jim Babbage demonstrates how to create wireframes and prototypes for web sites, mobile devices, and rich internet applications. This course details the design process from start to finish, offering tutorials on creating custom wireframes, enhancing storyboards by adding graphics, creating custom swatch themes with the Kuler panel, adding interactivity to prototypes, exporting the final product, and testing mobile designs in Adobe's Device Central. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Planning and creating wireframes
- Creating multi-page mockups
- Adding interactive calendars and pop-up windows
- Embedding SWF files into an HTML prototype
- Creating AIR prototypes with rollovers, events, and pages
- Exporting to FXG 2.0
- Integrating with Flash Catalyst
- Creating customized mobile designs in Device Central
- Testing a mobile project
- Hi, I'm Jim Babbage, and welcome to Fireworks CS5 Rapid Prototyping. As a web designer and teacher, I know how important it is to get the job done on time and to spec. The best way I know how to expedite this process is through prototyping. You can get customer sign off before a lot of work has been done. You can also change directions more easily, earlier in the process. Now, if you are new to Fireworks CS5, I recommend taking my Fireworks CS5 Essential Training Course first before you get started here, as this course assumes you already know the basics. In this course, we'll deconstruct a completed wireframe and then build these deliverables, and much more, from scratch.
We'll look at some great time saving features in Fireworks, such as a document templates to help you hit the ground running. Symbols, so you don't have to re-create your artwork every time you need it, and we'll make use of excellent third-party extensions to help you get things done faster. Along the way, I'll talk about advance topics such as exporting your designs to Flash Catalyst. Using text in prototypes, creating simple and complex rollovers, and manipulating Fireworks HTML for a more realistic user experience. In short, I'll show you how to make your life easier by saving time and cutting down on the frustrations of miscommunication and last minute changes.
So, let's kick back, get comfortable, and watch some Fireworks.
Lightroom 4 Video Workshop17,766 Views
Outlook 2010: Effective Email Management234,149 Views
CINEMA 4D R12 Essential Training849,157 Views
Using Wacom Tablets with Painter21,526 Views
Manage Text with iOS 9 Text Kit5,059 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views