Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Blip.tv , part of Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience with Hypersyndication (2012).
When it comes to deliver to televisions, one service stands above the rest,…and that's Blip TV.…If you take advantage of their pro account offerings, which are currently priced…around $100 a year, you could target multiple consumer electronic devices.…All you need to do is login to your Control Panel or the Dashboard to see which…networks you're targeting.…Once I login and I go to my Dashboard, you'll see that one of the tabs is for…Distribution, you could then scroll down and you will find Television, this…allows you to target multiple accounts.…
Now for example, let's click on Sony, to target Sony consumer electronic…devices, like WiFi enabled TVs and blu-ray players.…You'll need to just click the button to Request Approval.…You'll notice that not all accounts are going to get instant access, there is no…guarantee that Sony is going to want to carry your coverage, but most of the…services are pretty straightforward.…You'll notice for example that my podcast series has already been approved…
- Reaching new audiences
- Understanding how online behavior is changing
- Syndicating an RSS feed with Twitterfeed and HootSuite
- Targeting computer using video sharing sites
- Targeting media players
- Creating a podcast
- Streaming podcasts for mobile devices
- Using Vimeo to host content
- Creating a consistent look from site to media player
- Incorporating a call to action
- Choosing a color palette for your brand
- Discovering more tools
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. What is Hypersyndication?
2. Using RSS Feeds
3. Targeting Computers
4. Targeting Portable Media Players
5. Targeting Television Sets
6. Targeting Mobile Phones
The rise of smartphones2m 29s
7. The Importance of Branding
8. Essential Tools to Keep It All Running
Final thoughts1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.