Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Syndication with Twitterfeed, part of Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience with Hypersyndication (2012).
The whole crux to hypersyndication is to work less.…Now that you know what an RSS feed is you could start to push any content…contained in the RSS feed to multiple websites.…The first one we're going to look at is a service called Twitterfeed.…Now, Twitterfeed is absolutely free.…So, to say the least you get what you pay for.…The benefit with Twitterfeed is that you can take any RSS feed and actually push…it out to multiple social media websites.…So, if you have a YouTube page or a Vimeo account or a blog, you could take…everything you post there and push it out to several sites all at once.…
Now, you might be thinking yourself, isn't that already built-in, can't I sync…my YouTube account to my Twitter account, my Facebook account?…Yes, you could sync it to one account but using a service like Twitterfeed, you…could publish to multiple accounts.…So, chances are your organization has more than one social media presence.…You can now target those sites and actually push that stuff out without having…
- Reaching new audiences
- Understanding how online behavior is changing
- Syndicating an RSS feed with Twitterfeed and HootSuite
- Targeting computer using video sharing sites
- Targeting media players
- Creating a podcast
- Streaming podcasts for mobile devices
- Using Vimeo to host content
- Creating a consistent look from site to media player
- Incorporating a call to action
- Choosing a color palette for your brand
- Discovering more tools
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. What is Hypersyndication?
2. Using RSS Feeds
3. Targeting Computers
4. Targeting Portable Media Players
5. Targeting Television Sets
6. Targeting Mobile Phones
The rise of smartphones2m 29s
7. The Importance of Branding
8. Essential Tools to Keep It All Running
Final thoughts1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.