Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing a color palette, part of Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience with Hypersyndication.
One area of Visual Branding is that of color, the use of a consistent color…palette across your product.…Now chances are your company has an official color, it's probably one.…In today's day and age it's either red or blue, those seem to be the two most…popular colors that people use for their logos.…Now of course your company could be unique and hopefully you don't fall into the…red or blue trap, but the thing is it's not that hard to extend a single color…into a full color palette.…
So you have a primary color and some auxiliary colors that you can use to extend your brand.…Those who know me know that my wardrobe pretty much consists of three things…black, gray and blue.…Now I have a few other colors that I occasionally pull out, but those are pretty…much the colors I wear all of the time.…When it comes to branding my websites and everything else I do, I find though…that it's important to think a little bit beyond that and open up to a…broader color palette.…So what you want is a big box of crayons, you don't want to use all the crayons…
- Reaching new audiences
- Understanding how online behavior is changing
- Syndicating an RSS feed with Twitterfeed and HootSuite
- Targeting computer using video sharing sites
- Targeting media players
- Creating a podcast
- Streaming podcasts for mobile devices
- Using Vimeo to host content
- Creating a consistent look from site to media player
- Incorporating a call to action
- Choosing a color palette for your brand
- Discovering more tools
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. What is Hypersyndication?
2. Using RSS Feeds
3. Targeting Computers
4. Targeting Portable Media Players
5. Targeting Television Sets
6. Targeting Mobile Phones
The rise of smartphones2m 29s
7. The Importance of Branding
8. Essential Tools to Keep It All Running
Final thoughts1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.