Learn about the Firebase console dashboard, and how Analytics data is displayed.
- [Instructor] Before we dive into the course details,…let's take a moment and learn more about the Analytics…Dashboard in the Firebase console.…Now to do this, rather than use our sample app,…we're going to use a sample demo project that comes…with he Firebase Analytics console.…This sample project contains actual Analytics data…for a real application that is available in both…the Google Play and Apple iTunes online app stores,…and is being used by thousands of real people…all over the world.…It's called Flood-It! and it is a simple, casual game,…where you try to fill a game board with a single color…within a certain number of moves.…
If you feel like trying the game out, head over to…either the iTunes store or Google Play to download it.…To view the sample app Analytics data, make sure…you're logged into your Google Account and then head over…to console.firebase.google.com.…Your homepage for the Firebase console might look…a little different from what you see here,…based upon how many projects you've created before.…
- Why use analytics?
- Reviewing the Google Analytics for Firebase feature set
- Adding Analytics support to an application
- Using DebugView to see Analytics events in real time
- Logging events to Firebase using a set of predefined event types
- Event collection
- Gaining insight into the behaviors of specific types of users