Join Bear Cahill for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of iOS Development with Firebase.
- [Instructor] To get the most out of this course, you should already be fairly comfortable with Swift 4 and Xcode in general. If you need to brush up on Swift, check out the Swift 4 Essential Training course. I'll be using Terminal and Xcode throughout the videos and you shouldn't need any other tools. You also want a Google account to access what's available from Firebase. I'll also provide exercise files for you to use. For each video, there's a begin state to start, and an end state for what was done. Feel free to jump in at any point and catch up, but I do encourage you to follow along as much as possible.
- Creating a new project and app
- Installing Firebase CocoaPods
- Configuring authentication with Firebase
- Building the Firebase authentication UI
- Configuring data storage with Firebase Realtime Database
- Storing files in Cloud Storage
- Working with data from Firestore
Skill Level Advanced
Advanced iOS Development: Working with APIswith Saul Mora1h 59m Intermediate
Learning Firebase Cloud Messaging for Androidwith Joe Marini52m 49s Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Firebase
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Firebase Realtime Database and Cloud Storage
4. Firebase with Firestore Database
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.