Join Joe Marini for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Mobile App Analytics for Developers.
- [Instructor] Before you begin this course, there are some concepts you will need to be familiar with. First, you should have some experience building Android applications. I recommend checking out Android Development Essential Training, if you need to brush up on those skills. We're going to be using Android Studio to build our Android app. And you can learn more about Android Studio by watching Android Studio Essential Training. Android apps are built using the Java and XML programming languages. Both Java Essential Training and XML Essential Training are great courses to watch if you need experience with those languages.
When you feel comfortable with these subjects and tools, then you can move on to the rest of the course.
- Why use analytics?
- Reviewing the Google Analytics for Firebase feature set
- Adding Analytics support to an application
- Using DebugView to see Analytics events in real time
- Logging events to Firebase using a set of predefined event types
- Event collection
- Gaining insight into the behaviors of specific types of users