- Why use analytics?
- Reviewing the Google Analytics for Firebase feature set
- Adding Analytics support to an application
- Using DebugView to see Analytics events in real time
- Logging events to Firebase using a set of predefined event types
- Event collection
- Gaining insight into the behaviors of specific types of users
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Joe Marini and welcome to this course on learning mobile app analytics. In this course, we're going to see how to use analytics to gain insight into how your mobile apps are being used in the real world and how to use that information to make better decisions about what features to build and how to deliver them to your users. We'll start off by examining what analytics are and why it's important to use them effectively in your app by building a solid measurement plan. Then we'll learn about Google Analytics for Firebase, which is the free cross-platform analytics package that we'll be using in this course to instrument and measure the usage of our sample application.
We'll see how to record users events in your app and how to review and analyze the data in the Firebase dashboard. In order to build great mobile apps, you have to be able to measure how they're being used. Let's get started learning mobile app analytics and building awesome mobile apps.