Starting and running a business is truly a labor of love. Make sure that you are maximizing what your banks and other partners bring to the table. Every year there are new tools to help to manage the money that flows through your business. Stay current with best practices to minimize risk and maximize returns. You work hard to earn money—make it work for your business.
- Starting and running a business is truly a labor of love.…Every day brings new challenges…and opportunities for you to thrive.…Of course, doing your job brilliantly well…must happen alongside excellent financial management…of the company.…It's important to remember that the partners…you bring on to help, want to see you succeed.…It's why many banks have small business resources…that extend well beyond the banking function.…Make sure that you're maximizing the help…of what your banks and other partners bring to the table.…
And use technology to your advantage.…Every year, there's new tools to help manage the money…that flows through your business,…and to optimize your efficiency.…Keeping up-to-date with them…can help save you time and money.…Also, stay current with best practices…to minimize risk and maximize return.…Find out what people are doing in marketing,…logistics and technology.…You work hard to earn money.…Make sure you're always searching out…better ways of doing things.…And protect yourself and your business…
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of different business and corporate structures.
- Determine cash flow using the concepts of revenue and expenses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practice fundamentals for business.
- Explain the importance of a cash reserve.
- Differentiate between the types of insurance and other protections a business should have.