Learn how to determine the profitability of your products, and how to plan your product performance to achieve your business goals.
- Do you know where your company's profits are coming from, what products actually make money, and if your strategy is geared towards maximizing profit generation? Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg. I'm an expert in business performance analysis, built through a career in finance, working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results. Welcome to my course on cost accounting and product profitability. In this course we'll be learning a step-by-step method to get clear visibility on the profitability of your product.
This will become the starting point of many significant benefits for your business, such as having a better understanding of how your company makes money, how to build a robust product profitability plan, and how to maximize your profitability. Now let's get started.
- How profitability works
- Determining your baseline
- Deciding on a time frame
- Gathering revenue and cost information for your analysis
- Connecting targets with profitability
- Building your target baseline
- Analyzing your pricing
- Calculating probable product profitability