Discover courses on analytics, infographics, and more. In addition, learn about books on data and measurement.
- Congratulations, you did it!…You discovered the power of understanding numbers…in the workplace.…You discovered the most common errors…organizations make when they try and manage with numbers.…We discussed how you develop powerful and reliable metrics.…We looked at the keys to creating…a well-rounded system of metrics.…We walked through a performance measurement tune-up…for your organization.…And in the process, we saw the power of numbers:…how they can motivate and provide guidance,…how they can be tools for improvement and inspiration.…
But, you want more.…You're convinced of this power of numbers.…You're ready to lead your organization to greatness,…but you want to dig deeper into this world…of performance measurement.…Remember, people and numbers need to work together.…So while you may want to dive into courses…that cover the fundamentals of statistics,…the keys to understanding data analytics,…and the basics of developing visualization tools…for executive dashboards,…you'll also want to take courses…that discuss the development of goals and values…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Metrics and human behavior
- Common corporate errors in measuring
- Developing a good metric
- Using the performance measurement tune-up
- Avoiding redundancy
- Using dashboards, infographics, and other data visualization tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicatorswith Jim Stice1h 17m Intermediate
1. How and Why We Measure
2. Errors and Challenges in Measuring
3. Developing a Good Metric
4. A System of Metrics
5. Performance Measurement Tune-Up
6. Above and Beyond
Next steps1m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.