- Identify the purpose of cost-accounting.
- Define product profitability.
- Determine your baseline.
- Gather revenue and cost information for your analysis.
- Connect targets with profitability.
- Build your target baseline.
- Analyze pricing.
- Calculate probable product profitability.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you know where your company's profits are coming from, what products actually make money, and if your strategy is geared towards maximizing profit generation? Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg. I'm an expert in business performance analysis, built through a career in finance, working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results. Welcome to my course on cost accounting and product profitability. In this course we'll be learning a step-by-step method to get clear visibility on the profitability of your product.
This will become the starting point of many significant benefits for your business, such as having a better understanding of how your company makes money, how to build a robust product profitability plan, and how to maximize your profitability. Now let's get started.
1. Understand Company Costs Related to Products
2. Determine Your Baseline
3. Plan for the Future
Analyzing your pricing3m 1s
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.