LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the purpose of cost-accounting.
- Define product profitability.
- Determine your baseline.
- Gather revenue and cost information for your analysis.
- Connect targets with profitability.
- Build your target baseline.
- Analyze pricing.
- Calculate probable product profitability.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you know where your company's profits are coming from, what products actually make money, and if your strategy is geared towards maximizing profit generation? Hi, I'm Rudolph Rosenberg. I'm an expert in business performance analysis, built through a career in finance, working with organizations large and small to generate concrete business results. Welcome to my course on cost accounting and product profitability. In this course we'll be learning a step-by-step method to get clear visibility on the profitability of your product.
This will become the starting point of many significant benefits for your business, such as having a better understanding of how your company makes money, how to build a robust product profitability plan, and how to maximize your profitability. Now let's get started.