This video highlights why you must not ignore setting up a solid recordkeeping system, and why setting up an information system to gather data is key to planning, controlling, and evaluating your operations.
- Tom Clancy typed the first draft of his first novel,…The Hunt for Red October on an IBM Selectric typewriter…while still holding down…his full-time job as an insurance agent.…- The book was published in October 1984…and sales took off when it became known…that the book was President Ronald Reagan's favorite.…- In The Hunt for Red October, Jack Ryan,…who was trained as an historian…is a part-time analyst for the CIA.…- By the sixth novel in the series, Debt of Honor,…a well-earned reputation for being a good man in a storm,…has landed Ryan against his wish,…in the position of serving…as the president's national security advisor.…
- Jack Ryan's abilities are tested…as an international crisis is touched off…when a group of business men…gain control of their government…and determine that the only way to save their businesses…is through neutralization of US geopolitical power.…- The first act of war against the United States…is not an attack on a military target,…but instead is an attack on the bookkeeping system…
- Summarize the two forecasting techniques used to create a complete business plan.
- Analyze the five methods for maintaining financial records for a company and explain what kind of company would require each method.
- Calculate payroll expenses with accuracy.
- Apply the entity concept to hypothetical situations.
- Describe the process for obtaining financing from third-party sources.
- Explain the process for valuing a company.