Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
1. Getting Started
2. Learning the Interface
Learning the interface7m 38s
3. Creating Music - Introduction
4. Creating Music - Advanced
5. Sending Files Between Applications
6. Working with Single Clips
7. Mixing and Filters
8. More on Filters
More on filters18m 20s
What we covered1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- The mathematics and basics of audio
- Setting up the interface and preferences
- Creating music from scratch
- Using the Apple Loop Utility and its thousands of included files
- Non-destructive vs. destructive editing
- Working with Final Cut Pro files
- Repairing audio
- Audio mixing
- How and when to use filters