Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Audio + Music and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
4. EQ and Filters
6. Reverb and Delay
7. Meters and Diagnostics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.
Soundtrack Pro 3 Essential Trainingwith Rick Allen Lippert3h 39m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Mark Mothersbaugh, Music Composerwith Mark Mothersbaugh56m 36s Appropriate for all
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Understanding Soundtrack Pro filters
- Using dynamic effects such as Gain, Limiter, and Compressor
- Applying distortion effects such as Bitcrusher and Overdrive
- Understanding EQ and Filter
- Adding Modulation, including Chorus and Tremolo
- Applying Reverb and Delay
- Using the Space Designer
- Using Meters and Diagnostics
Skill Level Intermediate
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.
All file sizes are estimates
- Ex_Files_SdTrackPro_Filters.zip (3.9MB)