Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Final Cut Studio: Round-Tripping.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library or if you…are watching this tutorial on a DVD Rom, you have access to the exercise files…used throughout this title.…The exercise files for this course are a disk image.…I've already downloaded it to my desktop. It's right here.…Now, I am going to double- click it to mount the image.…There I have the disk image that is the Exercise Files and I double-click that and it opens.…
I personally like column view.…Now, you see that all of the exercise files are organized into folders by chapter.…There is also a Media file but these files are linked to by the project files.…There is really no reason that you are going to need to go to the Media file.…Last, there is a Project folder and you can see that it's empty.…This is where I prefer to save things that we create during our process.…It will be empty right now but in the course of doing things, we'll save things there.…
If you are a monthly subscriber or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't…
- Using audio from Final Cut Pro in Motion or Soundtrack Pro
- Enhancing motion effects made in Final Cut Pro in Motion
- Working with a multitrack project
- Matching EQ levels with Soundtrack Pro
- Refining Final Cut Pro 3-way corrections in Color
- Preparing the timeline for Color
- Reconforming projects
- Sending a sequence to Compressor for output
- Transcoding for DSLR and other workflows
- Automating compression
- Using the Final Cut Pro to Compressor to DVD Studio Pro workflow
- Making a still menu
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Motion Round Trips
2. Soundtrack Pro Round Trips
3. Color Round Trips
4. Compressor Workflows
5. DVD Studio Pro Workflows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.