Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Final Cut Studio: Round-Tripping.
Thank you for spending this time with me, learning round-tripping in Final Cut Studio.…The real beauty of these workflows is that they bring a higher level of…professionalism and control to your postproduction work.…Remember that each program in the Studio has its own deep feature set and the…other courses on the lynda.com Online Training Library can help you fill out…your specific knowledge as needed.…
- Using audio from Final Cut Pro in Motion or Soundtrack Pro
- Enhancing motion effects made in Final Cut Pro in Motion
- Working with a multitrack project
- Matching EQ levels with Soundtrack Pro
- Refining Final Cut Pro 3-way corrections in Color
- Preparing the timeline for Color
- Reconforming projects
- Sending a sequence to Compressor for output
- Transcoding for DSLR and other workflows
- Automating compression
- Using the Final Cut Pro to Compressor to DVD Studio Pro workflow
- Making a still menu
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Motion Round Trips
2. Soundtrack Pro Round Trips
3. Color Round Trips
4. Compressor Workflows
5. DVD Studio Pro Workflows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.