Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video A tour of the interface: Organizing the browser, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- [Trainer] As we continue to look at our browser,…we also want to look at it in terms…of organizational features.…We saw a few of these in the previous movie.…One of those was under the Clip Appearance menu.…One thing that we can do is of course group our clips…by one of these presets here.…One of my favorite features…when I'm trying to find clips that are shorter in length.…I can go here to duration and under the duration…I can choose to ascending or descending order.…
Now see here that it actually puts it into categories,…so these are clips of one to 10 minutes in length.…If I scroll up, I can see 30 to 60 seconds,…10 to 30 seconds and then some still images…that are contained within my Chocolatary Clips event.…This is a great way of being able to organize and group…my footage into certain categories.…Another great thing I can do for organization…happens to be to click on here, the toggle search field,…where I can search for a clip by name.…
If I was searching for truffles, so to speak,…I could see here all of the clips…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.