Another addition made to Apple Final Cut Pro X in the 10.4 update is the ability to work with iOS iMovie projects. How can you work with iOS Movie projects in Apple Final Cut Pro X? In this video, Nick Harauz walks your through how to share Apple iOS iMovie projects with Apple Final Cut Pro X.
- [Instructor] Another addition to Final Cut Pro 10.4…is your ability to work with iMovie iOS projects…directly inside of Final Cut.…So as you can see on my phone,…I'm in my iMovie application under the project section,…and I have a project for all of the concerts…I attended to last summer and early autumn.…And I'm just going to select the projects,…which contains all this media.…I'm going to choose to share this with my iMac through iCloud.…In fact, you can see there that I can tap…my Nick iMac Pro in order to share that,…and I'm going to share the iMovie project.…
And it's now prepping project for sharing on my iPhone.…And within a matter of seconds,…we're going to see on the iMac it asking it for us…permission to accept the iMovie project.…So I'll be back with you in a second,…after the project has finished preparing…for the iMac through AirDrop.…Once I'm finished, I get a confirmation here on my screen.…I'm just going to press done and just notice that I'm receiving…something from my AirPhone here from AirDrop,…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.