Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with droplets, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- (man) In this movie, we're going to look at…creating a droplet inside of Apple's Compressor.…You can just launch Compressor to follow along with this…and we're going to create a droplet out of the setting…that we created in the last movie,…so you're definitely going to want to check that out.…The custom setting that we created with timecode…and a watermark as long as you have access…to the exercise files.…You can launch Apple Compressor separately…if you have it on your system…by going to the Applications folder on your system…and double-clicking Compressor.…Any of these built-in settings or custom settings…that you have can easily be created into a droplet…by selecting it.…
From the gear icon here, you can take that custom setting,…the one that we created in the last movie,…and save it as a droplet.…What this is going to do is actually create a Compressor…drop file on your system.…Just before I save this, I'm going to change the location…of where the files will be exported when we drop a file…onto this droplet.…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.