Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Final Cut Pro X Guru: Compressor Exporting.
- The first thing you should know before watching this course is what version of Final Cut Pro X and Compressor you're working with. You can find this out by going to the Final Cut Pro X menu, and checking About Final Cut Pro. The same thing is true of Compressor. If you're running a previous version of either application, simply head to the app store, and download the new version for free. This course also assumes that you have some basic knowledge of Final Cut. If you are brand new to Final Cut Pro X, check out essentials training class by Ashley Kennedy.
- Understanding the Compressor interface
- Using and modifying Compressor templates
- Setting up Compressor presets
- Transcoding and encoding with Compressor and Final Cut Pro
- Adding compression markers
- Adding watermarks and timecodes
- Learning how to use droplets
Skill Level Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X v10.1.x: Effective Storytellingwith Diana Weynand3h 53m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X v10.1.x: Documentary Editingwith Diana Weynand2h 56m Intermediate
1. Up and Running with Compressor and FCP X
2. Transcoding and Encoding
3. Maximizing Compressor and Compressor Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.