Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Final Cut Pro X Guru: Compressor Exporting.
- The first thing you should know before watching this course is what version of Final Cut Pro X and Compressor you're working with. You can find this out by going to the Final Cut Pro X menu, and checking About Final Cut Pro. The same thing is true of Compressor. If you're running a previous version of either application, simply head to the app store, and download the new version for free. This course also assumes that you have some basic knowledge of Final Cut. If you are brand new to Final Cut Pro X, check out essentials training class by Ashley Kennedy.
- Understanding the Compressor interface
- Using and modifying Compressor templates
- Setting up Compressor presets
- Transcoding and encoding with Compressor and Final Cut Pro
- Adding compression markers
- Adding watermarks and timecodes
- Learning how to use droplets