Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Final Cut Pro X Guru: Multicamera Video Editing.
- View Offline
- The first thing you should know before watching this course, is what version of Final Cut Pro X you are working with. Currently, we're working with 10.2. You can find what version of Final Cut you're running by going to the Final Cut Pro menu, and choose About Final Cut Pro. If you are running a previous version, simply head to the app store and download the new version of Final Cut for free. All you need to do is check and make sure you are running the latest version of the Mac OS.
So join Nick Harauz in this course as he covers organizing media, creating multicam clips for interview and music video-style projects, and working with the specialized multicam options in Final Cut Pro X. With these tips and tricks, you'll be able to pull together your multicam footage into dynamic videos that maximize the impact of every shot.
- Explaining the multicamera process
- The benefits of optimized or proxy media in a multicam edit
- Importing, organizing, and naming clips and angles
- Exploring the various syncing strategies
- Working with the Angle Viewer and Angle Editor
- Adding, cutting, and switching between angles
- Working with effects
- Exporting a multicam project