Join Michael Towe for an in-depth discussion in this video What should you already know?, part of Final Cut Pro X & Logic Pro X: 1 Audio Post Workflow.
- [Instructor] This course is not designed to teach you how to edit in Final Cut Pro X. I'm assuming that you have a base level of knowledge in the application. You should understand the basics of media management and editing prior to viewing this course. If you're new to Final Cut Pro X, I'll suggest that you have a look at one of the courses designed to instruct you on the application from the ground up. A course I would suggest is Final Cut Pro X Essential Training by Ashley Kennedy. Alright, now with all the housekeeping out of the way, let's get started.
- What version of Final Cut Pro X should you use?
- Creating the 2-pop and tail pop
- Assigning roles in Final Cut Pro X
- Working with roles in the timeline
- Setting up your timeline for export
- Exporting to Logic Pro X via FCPXML
- Exporting to Logic Pro X AAF
- Working with the composite mix